Monday, March 7, 2011

Who wants to help the scatterbrained Plot Junkie?

I will post something more comprehensive soon, I promise! I actually have two posts in the works, just can't decide which one to focus on more or post first. So I will leave this decision to YOU, faithful readers!

Here are your options:
-Recognizing themes in your work
-The Importance of Language
-Something else (comment on this post if there's something in writing fiction you'd like to see me address, or a question)
-I don't care as long as it has funny pictures

The poll app is at the bottom of this page. If you don't have the ability to vote on the poll, either comment on the link on facebook, or email me at: plotjunkie AT gmail dot com.

Voting ends at the end of the day on Wednesday (midnight, eastern time).

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh…can I vote for how to write POV for opposite gender characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can! I'll just post on it after I get the post up that the person on facebook requested.

    ReplyDelete